The Capranica

Comments on theology and life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hemet, California, United States

Co-Pastor of First Baptist Church of San Jacinto, California

Monday, March 27, 2006

Dan Wallace Interview

Evangelical Textual Criticism: Interview with Dan Wallace Dan Wallace is the author of the Greek grammar I used extensively in Seminary. We read and talked through the entire grammar in a semester and then used it extensively the second semester in actual exegesis. I still use Wallace every week in my study, especially now that it is in electronic format. Here's an interesting interview with Wallace about Textual Criticism. Stacy, I know this is dear to your heart right now and will be beneficial reading for your current plight. HT: Justin Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home