The Capranica

Comments on theology and life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hemet, California, United States

Co-Pastor of First Baptist Church of San Jacinto, California

Sunday, May 22, 2005

All Things "Capranica"

I am often asked, "what nationality is that name?" In my quick browse around the world-wide web, I've found some very interesting stuff about "Capranica." Here's a sampling: It is a medieval city in central Italy. Note the city emblem.

Capranica in the winter. It is a theatre in Rome. Check out the great pictures.
It is a restaurant in Rome.
As noted previously, it is a college, or residence for Vatican seminary students.
So, yes, the name is of Italian origin, making me, therefore, a Roman Baptist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annabel said...

That's very interesting. Only thing I've found on my last name is that it's a common German surname, it means "tin" in German, but the most intersting is that I could be related to the artist Cezanne.
No towns, restaurants or anything like that so far.

5/26/2005 01:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home