The Capranica

Comments on theology and life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hemet, California, United States

Co-Pastor of First Baptist Church of San Jacinto, California

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

For My Seminary Buddies

PyroManiac: You're probably a cessationist, too Yesterday was another great day of class, discussing how to effectively and accurately preach from the Gospels. Some of our time was spent discussing how to preach the miracle accounts in the gospel, which led to a number of fun discussions during our breaks on the subject of cessationism. The conversation carried over last night as well as we had a wonderful dinner with a great professor, Dr. Cook. In light of our recent conversations, I enjoyed reading Phil's comments today on cessationism. I don't want to put words in the mouths of my brothers, but I'm not sure they were really ready to call themselves cessationists. Perhaps Phil can help tip them in the right direction. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home