The Capranica

Comments on theology and life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hemet, California, United States

Co-Pastor of First Baptist Church of San Jacinto, California

Monday, January 23, 2006

Challies and the Blessings of Blogging

Challies, as usual, has some great insight and helpful points about blogging and its connection to spiritual discipline. Though my blogging is sporadic at best, it has helped me to read with the aim of 'thinking out loud' about issues in culture, theology and life in general. Blogging has done little to curb my reading of books (the DMin program has helped a tad), but it has broadened my reading of some interesting individuals who find a voice outside the cloistered and often tightly controlled environment of the mega ministries. I certainly appreciate Tim's excellent example of what good blogging should look like and how it can definitely connect to spiritual growth and development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home