The Capranica

Comments on theology and life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hemet, California, United States

Co-Pastor of First Baptist Church of San Jacinto, California

Saturday, October 08, 2005

See the Progress

Since a number of family and friends are looking to see how the we, "the Clampents" are doing with our upscale trailer, I thought I'd put a few links here so you can review the progress. See these previous posts: Friday, August 5, 2005 Friday, August 26, 2005 Friday, September 2, 2005 Saturday, October 2, 2005 Here's a few pics Kelly's grandfather took while the mobile was being move in. I love the one where I am signing a statement waiving the drivers from any responsibility from destroying my home as they ram it into the hole dug out in our property.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home